« Previous |
1 - 100 of 3,882
- Charles Francis Adams miscellany 15, "Book of Possessions," circa 1853, includes John Quincy Adams diary , 3 February 1803 - 14 November 1803 This volume contains two sequences of pages. From one end of the volume, 52 pages with 10 tipped in pages comprise the "Book of Possessi...
- Massachusetts Historical Society
- Adams, Charles Francis
- Dearborn requests that Whelen meet with General Irvine to discuss what rifles, powder, and lead is needed for the Indian Department for the year as well as send Jouett and Wells each twenty pairs of wool cards for use by the Native American women and furnish Colonel Meigs in Tennessee, Mr. Linsmo...
- Indiana Historical Society
- Dearborn, Henry, 1751-1829