« Previous |
1 - 10 of 22,437
- dispute between the United States and Spain regarding the boundary of Louisiana and Spanish spoliations of American vessels intended as newspaper essay for the London Morning Chronicle but never published, causes of poor relations between the United States and Great Britain intended as newspape...
- University of Mary Washington
- "A British Merchant" (Monroe, James)
- Letter from Abigail Adams to John Adams, 13 February 1801 3 pages Original manuscript from the Adams Family Papers, Massachusetts Historical Society. If the original source is comprised of more than one page, the web display allows page-by-page browsing of the manuscript item.
- Massachusetts Historical Society
- Adams, Abigail