71 - 73 of 73
- Ribbon; beige background, navy blue lettering, has an orange five pointed star in center "23rd O.V.V.I LAKESIDE, SEPT 3,4, 5, 1889"; torn, soiled and frayed.
- Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center
- A brief handwritten essay by Lou Henry Hoover, wife of the 31st President of the United States. Mrs. Hoover was 14 when she wrote this an essay on "Universal Suffrage"., Herbert Hoover Presidential Library
Lou Henry Hoover-Notebooks, Diaries, etc.
Museum Memorabilia Collection [typed ...
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Theodore Roosevelt explains why he cannot agree with the report given by the Committee on Political Reform for the Union League. He does agree taxes should be removed from tobacco and sugar, but not alcohol. He also speaks about building up America's naval defenses. Roosevelt goes on to find ...
- Theodore Roosevelt Center
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919